- Full time role
- Salary range from £18k-30k per annum, plus ££ bonus and private health care
- Based in Poole, UK
Come and work with us!
At SALINE, we are driven by our mission to develop and nurture commercial growth for our clients, through relationships built on trust, collaboration and strong communication.
We are currently recruiting an Account Executive to join our friendly team. In this role, you will work across multiple client accounts, providing crucial support for our Account Managers. You will assist with the rapid growth of new clients, and with retaining and expanding business from existing clients. You’ll work to specific, task-based targets, while developing your skills and experience, and you’ll be part of a dynamic, supportive team.
- Update and maintain the company’s HubSpot CRM database
- Build knowledge of Saline’s clients, processes and procedures
- Supporting Account Managers with client management needs
- Attending exhibitions and events
- Build knowledge of all clients, and actively engage with them, listening and responding to their needs
- Record all positive client feedback
- Alerting Account managers to problems and opportunities
- Ideally, 2+ years working in business development and client management
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently
- Positive and engaging telephone manner
- Good time-management and organisation skills.
- Good customer service skills, with a helpful disposition
- Good problem solver
- Continuous learning mindset
- Confidence and rapport building – able to persuade others and sell themselves
- Thoughtful and able to put themselves in the customers’ shoes
MS Office; including Outlook, Word & Excel. Knowledge of HubSpot is an advantage.
To apply for this role, send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com, using Job Reference SAL-WBAE22 at the top of your application.
Applications close: Midnight on 31st July 2022.