Come and work with us!
At SALINE we partner with organisations, building trust and delivering consistent reliable and business solutions, driving business growth, empowering clients to achieve their goals, while fostering environmental and social responsibility. We believe that success and sustainability can coexist. At SALINE, we recognise that our team is the heartbeat of our company’s success and invest in their growth, supporting employees in reaching their full potential.
We are currently recruiting for an Account Executive.
We’re thrilled to offer an exciting opportunity for an Account Executive to join our growing hardworking and enthusiastic team. This is a dynamic sales and business development role, engaging in proactive, targeted outreach to build relationships, secure opportunities, and ultimately win work for our clients.
This position requires a high degree of motivation, an ability to work independently while being a collaborative team player. The ideal candidate will be a confident communicator, have an engaging telephone manner, excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build a rapport with clients and prospects.
As a representative for SALINE and our clients, the Account Executive must maintain a professional and positive demeanour. A genuine interest in the environment and sustainability is desirable, aligning seamlessly with the impactful initiatives championed by SALINE and our esteemed clients.
We take pride in our hardworking culture, valuing honesty and commitment from our team. In return, we provide a supportive and rewarding work environment, offering frequent opportunities to take part in charity work and volunteer team days, an attractive benefits package, a sensible work/life balance, and a focus on your professional growth and development.
SALINE is an equal opportunities and disabilities confident employer committed to fostering an inclusive workplace, we welcome applications from individuals of all backgrounds. Happy to discuss part time / full time and flexible hours for the right candidate.
- Daily outgoing telephone calls showing good communication and interpersonal skills, positive and engaging telephone manner as a high priority.
- Motivated to work independently.
- A collaborative team player.
- Good time-management and organisation skills.
- Good customer service skills, with a helpful disposition.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Growth learning mindset.
- Confidence and rapport building – ability to persuade others and sell themselves.
- Work as part of our team to deliver agreed performance levels for clients against set KPI’s.
- To support our client’s business development.
- Update and maintain the company’s CRM database, internal database and systems.
- Build knowledge of clients, processes, and procedures through extensive personal proactive market research.
- Support Account Managers with client management needs.
- Attend exhibitions and events on behalf of clients to increase personal knowledge base.
- Attend weekly sales meetings and actively contribute to strategy.
Please send a cover letter to Nikki Smith explaining why you feel you would like to work at SALINE and what you can bring to us! This is what makes YOU stand out! Good luck!
To apply for this role, email your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com.